Health and SafetyTOC is committed to implementing conscious, intentional health and safety operating practices in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are working in accordance to the guidelines of the DoubleTree by Hilton, the state of Delaware, and all federal authorities to ensure the safety of all attendees, exhibitors, and staff. Our procedures will be revised as needed to reflect the current state of the pandemic, promoting healthy best practices during high and low-risk time periods alike. Please continually check back here for further updates.
Our plan is evolving, and we want to be clear that we will make necessary pivots to be fully prepared at the time of the conference. Although plans can’t be finalized now, know that we’re committed to going above and beyond standard requirements to deliver a safe event where your focus can be on learning and development. Here’s what we have planned to date:
Badge Pick Up
How You Can Keep Others Safe
- By registering to attend the 2022 Annual Institute, you are agreeing that you will comply with any/all health & safety protocols that are established by the Training Officers Consortium, DoubleTree by Hilton, and/or federal, state, and local health officials. Updated requirements will be communicated before the start of the conference.
- Keep an eye out for signage with friendly reminders on our Health & Safety practices.
- Embrace the elbow bump! Avoid handshakes and respect your fellow attendees’ comfort level.
- Stay home (or in your hotel room) if you have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19.
- Bookmark this page and check back for new information.
The DoubleTree by Hilton is committed to ensuring a healthy and safe environment for all guests and associates. Read more about their updated Hilton CleanStay procedures and guidelines. Other resources for you to review: