This year has changed the way we live, work, and generally interact with others. We have all experienced some level of increased virtual connection over the past few months and we are learning to pivot with the change.
This interactive discussion gave the audience the opportunity to share experiences and information to help refine our resilience in the virtual world we now find ourselves.
Two of our Board members, Laniera Jones and Shanda Adams, will open a conversations for TOC Community to share hints and tips around:
- Self-care: managing our mental health with everything going on
- Video camera (aka Zoom Zombies): How much exposure is comfortable
- Full house: working with kids/pets/family in the background
- Crossing the line: when work bleeds into personal time
- Technostress: what is it and how do we cope with it?
This program covers topics in the Innovation track.
Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs) covered in this session: Leading Change (Creativity and Innovation, External Awareness, Flexibility, Resilience, Strategic Thinking); and Results Driven (Problem Solving, Technical Credibility).
Laniera Jones Shanda Adams